Sadly, after many years good service my beloved wee mouse joined the great peripheral in the sky :(
5 minutes on the computer without a mouse made me realise how completely and utterly dependent on them I was so an urgent, out-of-hours trip to Asda was in order.
Imagine my delight to discover a wireless mouse with the following features:
- Delicate figure, fluent and smooth linearity, gracefully curved top cover designed, comply with somatological philosophy
- Left side has striped and anti-slip plate, wonderful touch feeling
- Adopted 27MHZ Radio frequency to transmit, enjoy yourself freely in the wireless space
- 256 sets of ID code, there is no interference even many mice being used at the same time
- 800DPI, accurate position, free yourself on the internet
- It will be auto-sleeping without operation within a long time
Anyone know what somatological philosophy is?